Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ftp Links Forum Gay Web Hosting - Address Bar Will Not Update When Browsing My Site.?

Web hosting - Address bar will not update when browsing my site.? - ftp links forum gay

Hello to all:)

I am the new way, this whole "house" kingdom. Finally, I coded a website, and I am currently hosting with godaddy.com. I can navigate through the pages of my site and forum to be very good links made through the disposal. The problem lies in my lack of URLs are automatically updated. Www.sitename.com When I write in the address bar, take me on my website. When I said through my website for forums, but only www.sitename.com. If they do not with the one I created which correspond to folders in the FTP server? I was hoping to give my forums section of the following address: www.sitename.com forum /.

Again, I am a novice in terms of reception: PI know enough to make nice little site with some information. What should I trustgure to my address bar to get upgrade?

Thank you!

2 comments:

John_447... said...

It's strange. Have you tried to help yet? You should be able to enter their account and take a look. You must be a forum directory on your hosting account has, Hawaii, Maui /. If you use the URL of the current forum in the address bar does not go to your forum (IE www.mysite.com / forum / index.php)?

Sounds like an issue of technical support if your browser does not have the problem with other sites and you alone.

John
CEO and founder of http://www.eventurebiz.com

Webmaste... said...

GoDaddy has excellent support. I think it will help more than noobs here. Especially since it is hosted. Create a ticket and must be returned to you in 24 hours.

Post a Comment